When installing from the repository, we select only the package with the configuration of the OpenSCADA project or the model. Everything else, according to the dependencies, will be selected and installed automatically. The following packages of this kind are usually provided:
- openscada-model-aglks, openscada-model-boiler — projects of dynamic simulators of technological processes, which together perform the function of demonstrating OpenSCADA;
- openscada-vis-station — a template project of the SCADA station, usually run in a graphical interface and without a Web;
- openscada-server — template project of the SCADA server, running in the background — the daemon mode;
- openscada-plc — PLC template project, running in the background — the daemon mode;
- openscada — typical-complete installation of OpenSCADA.