This manual is made to help in building the modules for OpenSCADA. The module creation may be required if you wish to add the support for new data source or other extension to the OpenSCADA. Since OpenSCADA is extremely modular system, all interfaces of interaction with the external environment are implemented by expanding it with specialized modules of following types:
- "Data Bases"
- "Communication Interfaces, Transports"
- "Protocols of the communication interfaces"
- "Data Sources and Data Acquisition"
- "Archives(Histories) (of messages and values)"
- "User Interfaces (GUI, TUI, WebGUI, speach, signal ...)"
- "Additional modules"