- 1. Creating an overlay "portage" goes down to the description of the path for an overlay tree, that is, in "/etc/make.conf" you need to write a line
- 2. Create a directory "/usr/local/portage/dev-util/openscada/", then download the ebuild archive file from the official site and unpack it in the created folder.
- $ cd /usr/local/portage/dev-util/openscada
- $ wget http://ftp.oscada.org/OpenSCADA/Work/Gentoo/openscada.0.9-ebuild.tar.gz
- $ tar -xzf openscada.0.9-ebuild.tar.gz
- 3. You must specify the portage, that OpenSCADA is allowed to build on your platform. To do this, put the following line to the file "/etc/portage/package.keywords":
- 4. Check: