Building steps at the RPM specification file:
- 1. Locating the OpenSCADA archives and the specification file in the RPM build folder (the source files are pre-located in the current directory):
- $ cp openscada-0.9+r2537.tar.xz openscada-res-0.9+r2537.tar.xz Distribution directory/SOURCES
- $ cp openscada.spec Distribution directory/SPECS
- 2. Resolving of the OpenSCADA project's dependencies for building in accordance with the requirements. Arguments for the command "configure" you can specify into the file "openscada.spec".
- 3. Build packages
- build from the beginning:
- $ rpmbuild -bb Distribution directory/SPECS/openscada.spec
- only the installation and packaging from the etersoft rpm-utilities package (useful when configuring openscada.spec file):
- $ rpmbb -i Distribution directory/SPECS/openscada.spec
- 4. Packages are ready and available in the directory: Distribution directory/RPMS for the appropriate architecture.