Parameters template in general provides the following:
- I/O structure of the template function;
- signs of the configuration and linkage of the template (constant, link);
- preset values of the configuration of constants and link templates;
- signs of the attributes of the resulting logical level parameter, types: not attribute, attribute with full access, attribute with read-only access;
- mechanism for calculating the I/O of the template function by the user programming language of OpenSCADA.