The logic of the work of logic-level parameters can be written as follows:
- Parameter connects with the template from which it obtains the structure of attributes in accordance with the template function.
- Binding of the object function of the parameter to the template function is performed.
- Structure of links is formed in accordance with the template function. Based on the structure of links the form of linkage the parameter is formed and the user sets the links.
- When accessing the attributes of the obtained parameter the check for the presence of a direct link does. In the case of the direct link presence the request is routed by this link, otherwise the value is taken from the function object of the parameter.
- In parallel, the calculation of the template works by the function object of the parameter. However, before the calculation the reading of the values by the links is made, and after calculation the changes are recorded by these links.