Topic with no new replies

Hope U R Well

Written on: 29. 03. 2022 [01:47]
marcin
Marcin Dawidowicz
Topic creator
registered since: 20.12.2019
Hey,

i know I was trying to get involved in the project (which failed), but... I hope You are well!!!!
Holding fingers crossed for You!

echo "Hello World. Слава Украине"

BEST REGARDS!!!!
Written on: 29. 03. 2022 [07:37]
roman
Roman Savochenko
Contributor
Developer
registered since: 12.12.2007
"marcin" wrote:

i know I was trying to get involved in the project (which failed), but... I hope You are well!!!!
Holding fingers crossed for You!

I am fine, thanks.

"marcin" wrote:

And that you have wrote by the mRussian-aggressor-occupant slapper!!!

In Ukrainian that writes as "Слава Україні"

Learn, learn and learn better than work, work and work.
Written on: 31. 03. 2022 [00:17]
marcin
Marcin Dawidowicz
Topic creator
"roman" wrote:

"marcin" wrote:

Ough - sorry! I didn't thought that the language i've learnt at school (while Poland was indeed under zsrr domination) is the russian-aggressor-occupant language and because I'm not very familiar with the UA language I didn't identified it as error. Sorry again!

"roman" wrote:

In Ukrainian that writes as "Слава Україні"

So let it be:
echo "Hello World. Слава Україні"

ps. if there is something I can do for You please write me a prv msg.
Written on: 01. 04. 2022 [10:53]
roman
Roman Savochenko
Contributor
Developer
"marcin" wrote:

"roman" wrote:

"marcin" wrote:

Ough - sorry! I didn't thought that the language i've learnt at school (while Poland was indeed under zsrr domination) is the russian-aggressor-occupant language and because I'm not very familiar with the UA language I didn't identified it as error. Sorry again!

Non "russian", but mRussian — m{oscovie|alo|ancurto}Russia — abomination, and sure, the "empire" did perform the mRussiafication process on the occupied territories-colonies, so why the Ukrainian south-east-center remain under the mRussiafication and why the refugees in Poland slap in the tongue mostly.

For Ukraine and other countries of the "folks prison" this war-invasion is a chance to disintegrate the mRussian empire at the last and get the real liberty. mRussia-moscovie from about 1720 has stolen from Ukraine-Rus all: name and history — Rus is in Ukraine near Kiev, language and its name — ukrainian-russian is very richer than mrussian-moscovian and nearer to the primary language — sanscritus. That is why mRussia-moscovie wants again completely destroy the source where they have stolen all and calls that directly as "denazification", that is destroying all folk's roots and transformation again to slaves with no memory — mancurts, completely as at USSR.

They want to finish of destroying the Ukrainian-Rus culture or to clean up the national renaissance after 2014 what appeared in contrary to the Ukraine government which is in fact the mRussian occupation administration all time after the formal (not real) independence declaration 1991, due to vote constantly by the sovetiche occupation populations at the absence in the fact of the real de-occupation of USSR occupation. And that is why most Ukrainian refugees talks not on Ukrainian-Rus language, but mRussian-moscovian one and they are very bad-tempered and brutal just as mRussians.

"marcin" wrote:

So let it be:

Героям Слава!

"marcin" wrote:

I need no help now personally, but thanks for your proposal.

You may help Ukraine in general by transferring some funds to Its Army which is destroying the mRussian occupants now!

Written on: 13. 04. 2022 [02:26]
marcin
Marcin Dawidowicz
Topic creator
"roman" wrote:

"marcin" wrote:

"roman" wrote:

"marcin" wrote:

Non "russian", but mRussian — m{oscovie|alo|ancurto}Russia — abomination, and sure, the "empire" did perform the mRussiafication process on the occupied territories-colonies, so why the Ukrainian south-east-center remain under the mRussiafication and why the refugees in Poland slap in the tongue mostly.

I think I get it. The thing i'm worried about (but sadly i'm not very suprised) is the thing thar "normal" RF people still support their "tzar" and calling this war as "operation". I don't get it. If this is the way they look at the world then it definitly it isn't putins war, but all russians war, so with or without m - still Russians (people of RF) are... orcs. The things they are doing in the UA are... there are no words to describe it, unhuman is a HUGE understatement.

"roman" wrote:

For Ukraine and other countries of the "folks prison" this war-invasion is a chance to disintegrate the mRussian empire at the last and get the real liberty. mRussia-moscovie from about 1720 has stolen from Ukraine-Rus all: name and history — Rus is in Ukraine near Kiev, language and its name — ukrainian-russian is very richer than mrussian-moscovian and nearer to the primary language — sanscritus. That is why mRussia-moscovie wants again completely destroy the source where they have stolen all and calls that directly as "denazification", that is destroying all folk's roots and transformation again to slaves with no memory — mancurts, completely as at USSR.

Fingers crossed for UA!

"roman" wrote:

They want to finish of destroying the Ukrainian-Rus culture or to clean up the national renaissance after 2014 what appeared in contrary to the Ukraine government which is in fact the mRussian occupation administration all time after the formal (not real) independence declaration 1991, due to vote constantly by the sovetiche occupation populations at the absence in the fact of the real de-occupation of USSR occupation. And that is why most Ukrainian refugees talks not on Ukrainian-Rus language, but mRussian-moscovian one and they are very bad-tempered and brutal just as mRussians.

Wait! You are saying that the part of the people who run out of UA are... core russians who lives in UA only few decades?
I didn't knew the part of the history You are describing, I think I'll have to read about it.

"roman" wrote:

"marcin" wrote:

So let it be:

Героям Слава!

Of course!

"roman" wrote:

"marcin" wrote:

I need no help now personally, but thanks for your proposal.

You may help Ukraine in general by transferring some funds to Its Army which is destroying the mRussian occupants now!

Could You send some link/account no? I'm not a wealthy man and I don't want to feed any company in between, but pass all the money to the army of the UA.

ps. maybe we should move to the PM style of messaging?
Written on: 13. 04. 2022 [22:51]
roman
Roman Savochenko
Contributor
Developer
"marcin" wrote:

I think I get it. The thing i'm worried about (but sadly i'm not very suprised) is the thing thar "normal" RF people still support their "tzar" and calling this war as "operation". I don't get it. If this is the way they look at the world then it definitly it isn't putins war, but all russians war, so with or without m - still Russians (people of RF) are... orcs. The things they are doing in the UA are... there are no words to describe it, unhuman is a HUGE understatement.

That is why I call them only as mRussian — m{oscovie|alo|ancurto}Russia — abomination, after 2014 and my reflection to the genocide 1932...1933 by them.

"marcin" wrote:

Wait! You are saying that the part of the people who run out of UA are... core russians who lives in UA only few decades?
I didn't knew the part of the history You are describing, I think I'll have to read about it.

By the sovietiche occupant from 1920 year performed several geno-lingvo-etnocides, not counting the 300 years of the common mRussian lingvo-etnocides:
- 1921-23: the first famine after the food expropriation for the red occupation army — 0.9...3.5 million UKRAINIAN dead.
- 1932-33: the second-big famine after the food expropriation for the industrialisation and slaves for it — 8...10.5 million UKRAINIAN dead.
- 1946-47: the third famine after the food expropriation for pay the land lease — about 1.5 million UKRAINIAN dead.

And during all that time the sovietiche occupant up to 1991 was performed the total replacing the killed UKRAINIAN by mRussians and killing the Ukrainian language from all life, so up to the current time on the south-east-center of Ukraine, maximum 5% is who real talks on Ukrainian.

The actual state you can estimate yourself reading, after translation, the article — http://oscada.org/ua/novini/odinochna-storinka/article/necrolog-of-tischenko-mykola-tarasovych/ and compare that with the languages support in OpenSCADA at the old Wiki, which I replaced only at 2016.

"marcin" wrote:

Could You send some link/account no? I'm not a wealthy man and I don't want to feed any company in between, but pass all the money to the army of the UA.

There created the common account — https://bank.gov.ua/en/news/all/natsionalniy-bank-vidkriv-spetsrahunok-dlya-zboru-koshtiv-na-potrebi-armiyi

"marcin" wrote:

ps. maybe we should move to the PM style of messaging?

We can if you want, but I think that what I write here will be useful for other in understanding the real state.